Family home with comfortable stylish decor, featuring large open plan living space.
Sleeps: 10-14 Bedrooms: 5/6 plus the annex by separate arrangement for a further 2 guests
At a Glance
- Open plan Kitchen, Dining and huge Living space
- Outside decked terrace
- Snug - with sofa bed
- TV room - which can accommodate 2 single beds
- Huge master suite with 'Juliet' balcony and sumptuous ensuite
- Ensuite bedroom with king size bed
- Bedroom with king size bed
- Bedroom with bunk beds
- Downstairs Snug which becomes bedroom 5 with luxury sofa bed
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs cloak room
- Annex available by negotiation which has downstairs living space with kitchen area. Upstairs is an open plan sleeping area for 4 guests using 1 sofa bed and 2 single beds with a separate bathroom.
- Use of the owners charming riverboat - a great way to access the local pub!
Well House has a decked terrace with steps that goes onto a large square lawn with fields/paddocks on two sides and neighbours on the other. You can walk down to the river from the house and there are fabulous walks all around. By separate arrangement, if you or anyone in your group is experienced at steering a boat, the owners have a small one moored just a few minutes walk away (through the fields) – you can then sail down the river to the pub at Wargrave!
Located on a pretty leafy lane within walking distance to Shiplake station, pub and village shop.
Just minutes into Henley on Thames by train or car.
Cooking and Dining
- Immaculate, fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar and table in kitchen
- Crockery and utensils provided
- Space for full catering if required
Location and Things to Do
Situated in the heart of the village of Shiplake and discovered down a leafy lane less than 0.5 miles from Shiplake Station, gastro pub and village shop. Easy access into Henley on Thames.
Nearest Airport: London Heathrow
Rearest Railway: Shiplake
Local Attractions: Henley on Thames, Henley Royal Regatta, Tough Mudder, fabulous walking and cycling routes.