Beautiful 4 bedroom country home beside Beaulieu River in the heart of the New Forest.
Sleeps: 8-10 Bedrooms: 4
At a Glance
- Beautiful country home, sleeping 8-10 guests
- 4 bedrooms, one of which is ensuite and another a Jack & Jill style between two bedrooms
- Stunning view across the Beaulieu River
- Single storey accommodation
- Spacious living area
- Fabulous country kitchen
- Additional cloakroom
- Parking for 6 cars
- and by separate arrangement a stunning barn - fabulous for celebrating a special occasion
A delightful family home situated on Beaulieu River with views across the Solent.
The property has 4 bedrooms including the master ensuite. The entire home is situated on one level.
The main living areas comprise a light, spacious living room with gorgeous beams across the high ceiling. An inviting log burner for the colder evenings makes this space feel incredibly homely. A fully equipped live-in kitchen with dining table for 8-10 guests.
The gardens have stunning views across the water. There is a courtyard area and outdoor seating perfect for Al fresco dining!
There is also a fabulous high ceiling barn available for separate hire - ideal for a family gathering or special occasion - please enquire details.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom with superking bed and ensuite shower room
- 2 double bedrooms share a Jack & Jill style ensuite
- 1 superking room that can be made into a twin
- Family bathroom
- A wc is situated off the hallway.
Cooking and Dining
- Spacious, fully equipped country kitchen
- Dining table seating 8-10 guests
- Al fresco dining in the gardens overlooking the water
- No smoking anywhere inside the property
- Gatherings of above 10 guests are not permitted without special permission.
- All linen and towels provided
- Wifi throughout
- Washing machine and dryer
- Parking for 6 cars
Location and Things to Do
Nearest Airport: Southampton
Nearest Railways: Beaulieu Road
Local Attractions: Not far away is Beaulieu Palace, Church and museums. Beaulieu village is lovely too as is the walk from Bucklers Hard.
Local Restaurant: The Master Builders Hotel in Bucklers Hard is wonderful and great for families.