Stunning family home near Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire available for short breaks.
Sleeps: 18-20 Bedrooms: 8/9
At a Glance
- Large outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace
- Grass tennis court
- Pool house with kitchen, large dining or party area, bathroom and gym equipment available.
- 7 bedrooms in the main house
- 1 bedroom self contained annex next door to the main house with fitted kitchen including dishwasher
- Huge live-in kitchen with Aga and electric oven, dishwasher & large dining table
- Large Conservatory just off kitchen
- Drawing room
- Snug/TV room
- Impressive large entrance hall ideal for a drinks party.
A beautiful light and spacious family home located just outside the village of Paxford near Chipping Campden in the Cotswolds.
Stunning outdoor living including large swimming pool, loungers, dining area, pool house and tennis court.
The main house has 8 bedrooms; 7 doubles and 1 single. The self contained annex has a kitchen living area bedroom and bathroom.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Main house first floor:
- Master ensuite with super king size bed
- Ensuite with king size bed
- Large double bedroom with super king size bed with bathroom next door
- Single bedroom that can have a put-you-up bed added
- Super king double bedroom en-suite
on the second floor
- Bedroom with super king
- Bedroom with double bed
- Huge landing that can accommodate up to guests on 4 air or luxury Jaybe beds
- Bedroom, living space & bathroom
- Smoking not permitted
- Televisions & Sky
- Wireless Internet access
- Acres of garden
- Tennis court (grass)
- Swimming Pool (May-September)
- Fitness equipment in Pool house
- Fully equipped kitchen with Aga & electric oven
- Boot room/laundry
- Separate annex for guests or staff
- Onsite parking for 6 cars
- Suitable for families with children
- Bed linen and towels provided
Pricing and Availability
- Contact Stays to Remember for the latest availability and pricing information for this property.
- Minimum number of nights is 2.
- Weekly holiday lets also available
- All linen and towels provided
- Wifi throughout
- Washing machine and dryer
Location and Things to Do
Situated in Gloucestershire just outside a village near Chipping Camden, this property is surrounded by beautiful English countryside where you can explore the hills through the numerous walks available. The owners have highland cattle and chickens in the surrounding fields - please don't enter these fields- just enjoy the country life around you. There is a lovely country pub just a few minutes walk away in the local village, it serves great food. This beautiful home is within easy reach of Chipping Camden, Moreton in Marsh, Stratford Upon Avon, Cheltenham by car, this property is well situated for friends to get together for a break away.
Nearest Airports: Bristol, Birmingham
Nearest Railway: Moreton in Marsh
Places to visit:
- Blenheim Palace and Woodstock
- Broughton Castle
- Compton Verney
- Stratford Upon Avon
- Longborough Opera
- Rousham House
- Hidcote Manor and Kifsgate Court Gardens
- Chastleton House
- Chatsford Arboretum
- Sezincote Estate
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Hot air ballooning
- Landrover trials
- Farm Park
- Cheltenham Races
- Explore Sudeley Castle and Gardens