Quintessentially English former rectory in Georgian style with rose scented country garden, swimming pool and games room.
Sleeps: 12-16 Bedrooms: 6
Step back in time and escape to the country in this beautiful former rectory in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside, close to Towcester and Silverstone.
This quintessentially English former rectory home, set in 10 acres of gardens and paddocks, in the heart of a tiny village, lends itself perfectly for group accommodation and boasts a classic Georgian style with all the right proportions whilst retaining a warm and cosy atmosphere. Sweet scented roses scramble over the front of its beautiful exterior and surround the large and elegant windows through which you can enjoy some of the most captivating views of the English countryside and classic garden.
There are glorious walks in the surrounding countryside and great pubs within easy reach of the house.
A private outdoor swimming pool for your exclusive use, a games room with indoor table tennis and a pool table.
There are six bedrooms, 2 of which have ensuite bathrooms which are in fact more like a jack & jill arrangement as they have 2 entrances - one from the bedroom, the other from the landing so that others can use them with ease.
In total there are 4 bathrooms and a downstairs cloakroom.
- Bedroom 1 is a King size bed
- Bedroom 2 is a Queen size bed
- Bedroom 3 is two single size beds
- Bedroom 4 is a double size bed
- Bedroom 5 is a double size bed
- Bedroom 6 is a king size bed
- Additional beds can be provided for extra guests
The dining room can seat up to 18 guests.
There is also fibre optic broadband and wifi at the house.
By separate arrangement the two bedroom bungalow in the grounds can be made available. It sleeps 4 guests in one double bedroom and one twin.
Close to Silverstone and the pretty town of Towcester. The nearest stations are Banbury, Milton Keynes and Northampton. Easy access from either the M1 or M40. There are wonderful walks to enjoy from the house, from ancient woodland, bramble-lined bridleways and pretty ponds, all offering peaceful and relaxing surroundings during your weekend short break or longer, weekly stay.
- Strictly no smoking
- Pets considered
- Wireless Internet access
- Open fireplaces
- Ample parking available
- Gardens and grounds
- Outdoor swimming pool (April - Oct) and on request at other times for a supplement
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Suitable for families with children
- Hot tub available on request for a supplement of £250
Pricing and Availability
- Contact Stays to Remember for the latest availability and pricing information for this property.
- Minimum number of nights for this property is 2