Immaculate period family home with modern, elegant and stylish decor, located in the heart of Henley on Thames on a private road.
Sleeps: 11 Bedrooms: 5
At a Glance
- 5 bedrooms, all doubles - 3 of which are very large (>200 sq ft)
- En suite to master bedroom
- Bathrooms have power showers as well as clawed feet baths
- 3 reception rooms - a TV room with wall mounted plasma, a formal living room with a study desk / computer & fireplace, and a first floor family room with a study desk / computer
- Modern kitchen diner with 2 dishwashers, microwave, range, American fridge/freezer
- Utility room with w.c, washer and dryer
- Hot tub
Relax in complete comfort in this luxurious family home.
Cooking and Dining
- Immaculate, fully equipped kitchen
- Elegant dining table
- Breakfast bar and table in kitchen
- Crockery and utensils provided
- Space for full catering if required
Location and Things to Do
The house is well positioned approximately 200m from the river (and railway station) and 600m from the town square. There is no passing traffic . Waliking into the town centre with its bars, restaurants, cinema etc is a level walk of 3 minutes.
Nearest Airport: London Heathrow
Rearest Railway: Henley on Thames
Local Attractions: Henley Royal Regatta, Henley Festival, Rewind Festival, Ascot Racecourse, woodlands, and watersports.