Quintessentially Irish Manor House, within easy reach of Dublin, the perfect rural retreat for family holidays or celebratory gatherings.
Sleeps: 9-14 Bedrooms: 5
At a glance
- Stunning manor with lavish spacious living accommodation, the ideal weekend retreat or holiday home
- Sleeping 9 -14 guests across 5 bedrooms
- 4 ensuite bedrooms plus 2 ground floor cloakrooms
- The forest of Dunadee it's equestrian facilities are adjacent to the property.
- Easy reach of the major race tracks around Dublin.
- Well located for golf lovers too!
Spacious entrance hall with impressive proportions and elegant furnishings.
Elegant Drawing Room with fabulous views over the gardens, huge open fireplace with ample seating for a large gathering.
TV room/Snug with large open fireplace, comfortable leather sofas, additional seating, & writing desk.
Dining Room with french doors onto the patio. The table seats 10 comfortably but could stretch to seat up to 12 guests.
Modern 'orangery-style' live-in kitchen which comprises;
- central island, dining table, & seating area
- 4 oven aga + 4 hob electric oven, dishwasher
- Stone floors throughout
- Table that seats 10 plus 6 can be accommodated at the island
- Separate pantry with additional dishwasher, sink and storage
2 downstairs cloakrooms
Boot Room with plenty of space for drying wet/muddy clothes and it doubles as utility room. Dogs are permitted in the boot room and kitchen only.
Games Room with Table Tennis, Pool table, large flat screen TV, Xbox and Sky including Sky Sports
Large Master Bedroom with double aspect views across the grounds
- Super king bed
- Ensuite with bath and shower and double sink
Bedroom 2 – Up a few stairs
- 5ft double
- Ensuite shower room
- 4ft 6 Double
- Ensuite shower room
- 2 double beds
- 1 x small double sofa bed
- 2 single beds can be added
- Ensuite bathroom with bath, separate shower and double sink
Single bedroom with walk through to Bedroom 4 and it shares the ensuite bathroom in Bedroom 4.
Additional beds can be provided in various rooms.
Things to do
There are plenty of fantastic golf clubs near by The K Club home to the Ryder Cup is 12km,
Carton House is 14km and Knockanally Golf Club is 4.8km.
Racing, race goers are extremely well catered for with superb race courses at Naas, Punchestown and the Curragh with
Fairyhouse, Leopardstown all within a 45 minute drive.
Shooting and hunting areas are close by, shopping, beautiful shops and boutiques in Naas and Kildare Outlet is only 30 minutes drive away. Dublin is excellent for shopping, theatre, restaurants and pubs. There is also a local pub only 500 metres up the road, traditional old Irish pub , full of character which serves a great pint of Guinness and they even provide a service of dropping you home! Details of Drivers and caterers can also be provided on request.
Pricing and Availability
- Contact Stays to Remember for the latest availability and pricing information for this property.
- Minimum number of nights for this property is 2
- Strictly no smoking
- A well behaved dog would be permitted as long as it is only allowed in the kitchen and boot room.
- Gatherings of more than the number of guests booked are not permitted at this property.
- The part-time caretaker lives discreetly on the premises
40 minutes drive from the Dublin Airport (43km) or 35Km to Dublin City, the nearest village and town is 10 minutes drive away (Maynooth or Clane), where there are plenty of lovely restaurants and pubs. The nearest train station is either Maynooth or Kilcock, with links straight into Dublin City.
Laureate Manor is set on 10 acres of mature gardens and adjoins Donadea Forest Park, a beautiful 640-acre demesne of
woodland walks and lake.