16th Century luxury historic manor house ideal for group bookings and large self catering family reunions.
Sleeps: 14 Bedrooms: 7
Proudly presenting this exclusive, large 16th Century luxury country manor house in Lancashire, tucked away off the main road in a totally exclusive residential area with a private driveway. Recently refurbished to a very high standard, the property exudes the charm of its period with original fireplaces, flagstone floors, Jacobean panelling, timber framed walls, oak beams and wooden floors but blends perfectly with luxurious, contemporary furnishings. Set in 4 acres of rural gardens with unrivalled views over the Wyre Estuary, the manor house boasts a small orchard, wild woodland meadow and two natural ponds. A water feature is also housed at the back of the lounge area.
This Grade II listed 16th century manor house is steeped in history and heritage and offers luxurious accommodation including a four-poster bed, 2 half tester antique beds and Jacuzzi bathtub, contemporary wet rooms and underfloor heating in the lounge, dining and kitchen areas.
A superb location, close to Blackpool (only 4 miles away) but in a semi-rural location. There is Freeview TV, an iPod docking station, WiFi included.
The Hirer should note that while the property and rear garden are exclusive; the property is adjacent to our other business which is a wedding venue. There will not be a wedding taking place during your stay, however, please be advised there may be clients viewing the gardens to the front of the property during business hours.
Superb location close to Blackpool (4 miles) but in a semi-rural location. Situated close to the national motorway network, in Poulton-Le-Fylde, Near Blackpool, Lancashire. By train: The nearest railway station is in Poulton-Le-Fylde, which is less than 10 minutes away by car. There is no officially designated landing area on site, although you can land small helicopters on the grounds at the back of the Manor House with prior consent. Blackpool airport is also close by.
- Strictly no smoking
- No pets allowed
- Wireless Internet access
- Open fireplace
- Hot tub
- Parking available
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Suitable for families with children
Pricing and Availability
- Contact Stays to Remember for the latest availability and pricing information for this property.
- Minimum number of nights for this property is 2
- Please ask for preferential rates on all 2016 mid-week availability.
- Please note that with the exception of Christmas and New Year, we are able to let the house at a reduced rate for fewer guests. Should you only need 4 or 5 rooms, for example, please enquire about our Mains Hall Manor West Wing, where the property may be available to hire at a lower price
- Please ask about rates for Christmas & New Year 2016/17, prices from £600 per night are available for 4 bedrooms only (max. 8 guests). Further bedrooms are available to accommodate up 14 adults and 2 children (max). Check-in days are flexible and we can offer discounts on late availability.