Ideal family home in Woodstock with modern facilities including library, within walking distance to Blenheim Palace.
Sleeps: 6 Bedrooms: 3
This charming family home in Woodstock is within walking distance of Blenheim Palace making this the perfect retreat for visitors looking to explore the Cotswolds and its many attractions. With a large, stone-floored family room, modern kitchen, dining and seating area, a well-stocked library, comfortable sitting room with open fire, television, this home has everything you need for a restful weekend break or short let stay.
The property looks out onto a peaceful garden that overlooks the water meadows. This is a pet friendly property with an enclosed garden and direct access to water meadows, perfect for countryside walks.
There is a large double bedroom on the ground floor with an en-suite walk-in shower room and two further bedrooms, a modern bathroom, study and dressing room on the first floor. There is ample parking on-site.
The house has recently undergone a major refurbishment and offers sunny, spacious and comfortable accommodation. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, wine-cooler and range cooker. The bathroom on the first floor offers bath, power shower and two washbasins. It is centrally heated and also has underfloor heating in the family room and an open fire in the sitting room. The library and the family room have views of the garden and the water meadows beyond.
The property is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking the water meadows in the quaint town of Woodstock and just a short walk to Woodstock town centre and Blenheim Palace.
- Strictly no smoking
- Pets allowed
- Disabled access
- Parking available
- Open fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Suitable for families with children
Pricing and Availability
- Please enquire with Stays to Remember for the latest pricing and availability for this property.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights for this property.
- By arrangement, generally weekends but longer stays during holiday periods may be possible.
- Prices vary depending on time of year and duration of stay.
- Low season 2 night stays start at £750, and high season 2 night stays at £960.
- If you prefer a 3 or more night stay the nightly rate reduces.