This quintessentially British home offers a luxurious escape for friends and family alike
Sleeps: 8 Bedrooms: 4
At a Glance
- Beautiful home, tastefully decorated
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Set within a small Oxfordshire village
- Large garden
Beautifully designed and furnished, this holiday cottage in rural England will be sure to delight. Comfortably accommodating 8, this cottage sits within the quaint British countryside with walks and local pubs to explore.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 - Beautifully furnished with super king bed, large dressing room & en-suite with bath and separate shower. Amazing views over the surrounding countryside.
- Bedroom 2 - Pretty room with a super king bed that can be divided to form two single beds.
- Family bathroom
- Bedroom 3 - Large room with king size bed and secret ensuite bathroom. Additonal day bed for a child can be provided.
- Bedroom 4 - Large bunk beds, a pretty girl's room with books, desk etc.
Cooking and Dining
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table seating for up to 10 guests
- Crockery and utensils provided
- All linen and towels provided
- Wifi available
Location and Things to Do
This cottage is situated in Stretton-on-Fosse, close to the A429 and in easy reach of Moreton in Marsh and Chipping Camden, some of the Cotswolds' most picturesque villages. But there's plenty of things to do in Stretton-on-Fosse itself, with a wonderful local pub and plenty of walking routes right on your door.
Nearest Airports: Birmingham, London Heathrow, Bristol
Nearest Railway: Moreton in Marsh