Stunning country manor house on the edge of the Cotswolds with beautiful character bedrooms and a large formal garden.
Sleeps: 20-22 Bedrooms: 10
This stunning country manor house has 10 large bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and a cloakroom, fully equipped kitchens, one with a lovely dining area for up to 22 guests and a wood burning stove, a large dining hall, drawing room and cosy sitting room, large garden to the front and rear and table tennis plus access to outdoor sporting equipment.
The manor offers a perfect blend of country character and modern luxury with its amazing decor, ornate brickwork and wooden beams combined with the crisp modern cleanliness of the kitchen and bathrooms.
Whether you're looking for a short break away with friends or a large family celebration, getting together all the relatives, this is a wonderful home in which to enjoy good food, drink and company.
Boasting ten bedrooms split over two floors, the home can easily accommodate up to 22 guests in total comfort and has plenty of space in the large dining hall, served by the impressive kitchen with all the mod cons you could wish for. Leading away from the kitchen is the walk in pantry and cheese room, plus the house has one deep secret, the secret passage!
With enormous grounds encompassing the Tithe Barn, a National Trust property, this is the ideal place to stay for a truly memorable holiday.
- Master bedroom with fourposter super king
- Bedroom 2 with kingsize bed
- Bedroom 3 with Kingsize bed
- Bedroom 4 with double bed
- Bedroom 5 with double bed
- Bedroom 6 with double bed
- Bedroom 7 with single bed
- Bedroom 8 with twin beds
- Bedroom 9 with twin beds
- Bedroom 10 triple room with 3 single beds
- 2 additional guests can be accommodated on Jaybe beds
Located in the Worcestershire countryside, this old period manor house offers a real escape from urban living and has great transport links by road via the nearby A46, which connects you quickly to the M5 and the M40.
Nearby is the picturesque River Avon which flows towards the town of Evesham and the cities of Bath and Bristol.
- Strictly no smoking
- No pets allowed
- Wireless Internet access
- Open fireplace
- Parking available
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Suitable for families with children
Pricing and Availability
- Contact Stays to Remember for the latest availability and pricing information for this property.
- A hot tub can be provided at a supplement of £250 for a 2 or 3 night stay.
- Minimum number of nights for this property is 2