Two stylish modern next door cottages in Watlington, ideal for up to 10 guests.
Sleeps: 10-12 Bedrooms: 5
At a Glance
- 2 charming and stylish cottageson a private lane in Watlington
- Cottage One: 3 bedrooms, sleeping 6
- Cottage Two: 2 bedrooms, sleeping 4
- 2 'put you up' beds for children
- Beautiful interconnecting gardens
- Bi-folding doors opening up all the outside space
- 'Al fresco' dining area outside
- Set at the base of the Chiltern Hills, ideal for walkers
- Pretty village of Watlington on your doorstep
These two charming cottages in Watlington offer visitors a wonderfully relaxing short break in the country. They blend rustic elegance with modern chic to create a truly inspiring living space, with each property offering guests a fully equipped kitchen, living room, dining area and bedrooms.
Cottage one boasts 3 charming bedrooms, two of which are double bedrooms and one of which is a twin bedroom, while the second cottage offers two double bedrooms. The bathrooms here are a real treat including roll top baths and spacious showers.
We highly rate these cottages as they are finished to an exceptional standard and it fills the owners with joy in making your stay as comfortable as possible.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Cottage one has 3 bedrooms (two doubles and one twin) and one bathroom with roll top bath and large walk in shower
- Cottage two has 2 bedrooms (both doubles) and one bathroom with a roll top bath and a large walk in shower
Dining and Cooking
- Each cottage has all the cooking facilities you could need for a short break with fully equipped kitchens, with cottage one offering a particularly spacious kitchen with modern fittings and appliances. There is also plenty of space to eat with dining areas in each cottage with space for all guests. The larger of the two cottages can accommodate 10 guests around the table.
- No smoking
- No pets
- Standard check-in from 3pm
- No parties or loud music as there are neighbours to consider
These cottages are located at the base of the Chilterns Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty, between Oxford and High Wycombe. Located perfectly for visiting both Oxford and Henley on Thames, there's plenty of local attractions and activities to enjoy.
Local Pubs: The Chequers, The Carriers Arms
Nearest Railway Station: Oxford
Nearest Motorway: M40
Nearest International Airport: London Heathrow
Local Attractions: Chilterns AONB, Historic Oxford, Henley on Thames (including Henley Royal Regatta)