Stunning Suffolk retreat for group stays with games room, home cinema and bursting with character.
Sleeps: 24 Bedrooms: 12
At a Glance
- 12 bedroom country residence, mostly ensuite
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining facilities
- Sleeps 24 guests
- Games room
- Home cinema
- Large grounds and gardens (700 acres plus lake)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- 6 double bedrooms including 2 with 4 poster beds
- 5 bedrooms which can be super-king or twin beds
- 1 twin
- 6 bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms share 4 bathrooms
- 2 z-beds available for children
- 2 cots also available
Dining and Cooking
- Traditional farmhouse style kitchen, fully equipped for all your needs, including a breakfast table
- Large dining room with ample seating
- Home cinema room with comfy sofas
- Large games room with pool table
- Night club style bar - perfect for a night in with family and friends!
- No smoking at the property
- Pets are allowed by special permission of the owner
- Minimum stay here is 3 nights at the weekend and 1 night mid-week
The house sits on 700 acres of land, so there's plenty of peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Situated in Suffolk, the home is within easy reach of London and the South, making it an ideal retreat away from the city.
Nearest Railway Station: Saxmundham
Nearest International Airport: Norwich International
Nearest Major Road: A12
This stunning 12 bedroom home in Suffolk is as charming as they come. From your first steps through the entrance you'll be captured by its characterful embrace. With many original features, parts of the property date back 700 years.
The sleeping accommodation comprises 6 double bedrooms, 5 bedrooms which can be twin or double and 1 twin bedroom. 6 bedrooms are en-suite while the others share 2 bathrooms on the first floor and 2 on the second floor. 2 zbeds and 2 cots are also available for children and babies.
The living accommodation includes a grand drawing room, an elegant dining hall and a cosy farmhouse-style kitchen, fully equipped with everything you could need. There's also a games room with snooker table and a cinema room so even in the rain you'll have plenty to entertain yourselves.